SIZE: 10” x 8” x 6” rounds
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
This “de-frightful” cake is a cinch to make with Monster Mouth Variety Designer Prints™ decorations (Item #45778)…the fun you’ll have will be monstrous!
1. Ice the cake with white buttercream.
2. Apply Designer Prints™ sheets to your three tiers, as shown.
3. Color some buttercream with Lucks Blue Liquid Airbrush Color (Item #10158), some with Yellow Liquid Airbrush Color (Item #10167) and some with Lucks Neon Brite Green Liqua-Gel (Item #45293); fit three pastry bags with Delrin Couplers (Item #12501) and fill with each of the three colors.
4. With a #104 rose tube (Item #11046) and blue icing, cover the 10” round with squiggly “fur.” Remove the tip and pipe three blue blobs where the eyes will be placed.
5. With a #22 star tube (Item #11074) and green icing, cover the 8” round. Remove the tip and pipe eye blobs. With a #5 plain round tube (Item #11027) pipe a nose.
6. With a #8 plain round tube (Item #11031) and yellow icing, cover the 6” round. Remove the tip and pipe three eyeball blobs on top.
7. Apply your favorite eyes on each of the eye blobs as shown. If desired, pipe eyelids in appropriate colors using a #8 tube.
8. Mix black icing using Lucks Coal Black Liqua-Gel (Item #45290). With a #4 plain round tube (Item #11026) pipe eyelashes, eyebrows and nostrils.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz