SIZE: 10” round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
Your crowd will sound the alarms for this hot motorcycle cake.
1. Ice your cake and apply the Flames Designer Prints™ around the side. Then apply the Motorcycle Edible Image® design to the top of the cake.
2. Mix a small amount of icing with Lucks Black Liquid Airbrush Color.
3. Put a #2A plain round tube tip into a decorating bag. Then stripe the side of the bag with black icing and fill it the rest of the way up with white icing. Use this black and white bag to pipe a chrome looking border around the base of your cake as shown.
4. Mix a dab of the black icing with some white icing to achieve a gray color. Use this gray icing and a #5 tip to pipe a top border.
5. Use Silver Shimmer Airbrush Color to add touches of chrome. Spray around the top edge, over the top and bottom borders.
6. Finally, add your inscription with icing made with Lucks Red Liquid Airbrush Color and a #3 tip.
Decorating idea by Sandy McNicol