Neon Halloween Bark
SIZE: Other (bark)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Melt batches of lime green and bright pink candy wafers.
2. On a parchment-lined baking sheet, pour the melted pink chocolate onto the pan and spread with a spatula to desired thickness.
3. Drop spoonfuls of melted green chocolate in random places on top of the spread, while the pink is still melted. Immediately swirl in random patterns using ta spatula to create a marbled effect.
4. Place Dec-Ons® decorations, candy pearls, quins and sprinkles in random patterns before the chocolate sets.
5. Allow to cool completely.
6. Break up bark by cutting with a sharp knife or by randomly breaking off pieces.
Decorating idea by Lori Cook