SIZE: Other (cupcakes)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. A day ahead, mix batches of grey and gold fondant.
2. Roll out grey, gold and white fondant, and apply coordinating Shimmer Ribbons™ on each, using clear potable alcohol or a light application of water.
3. Use an X-Acto-type knife to create stylized feathers. Allow to dry.
4. The next day, mix batches black and gold icing.
5. Use #807 tips to ice cupcakes, and immediately roll icing in coordinating sanding sugars.
6. Finish by affixing fondant decorations using a dab of icing.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz