New Year's Desserts
SIZE: 3" rounds, meringues and gelatin
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Mix a batch of pale pink frosting using a scant amount of Red Red Premium Gel color.
2. Cut small cakes out of sheet cakes with the plain round cutter set and airbrush with Gold Shimmer airbrush color.
3. Stack and fill the mini cakes using a #828 star tip. Make sure to stack them nicely since these cakes will not be frosted.
4. Finish the cakes with Dec-Ons® decorations.
5. For the meringues, make them according to your favorite recipe. Once they have cooled, airbrush the meringues with Lucks Gold and Silver Shimmer airbrush color.
6. For gelatin dessert, make a champagne gelatin according to the recipe. Before you pour it into champagne glasses, mix a small amount Pink Airbrush Color and Gold Shimmer Color into the gelatin for a little extra pop! Refrigerate and let set. After the gelatin has set, pipe whipped cream on top with a #828 tip and top with a Dec-Ons® decorations.
Decorating idea by Bonnie Lee