Valentine Orchid Ombre Cookies
SIZE: Other (cookies)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Use your favorite no-spread sugar cookie recipe with airbrush color to tint three tones of dough.
2. Use three round cutters—each at least two sizes up from the next--to cut cookie rounds. TIP: The smallest round will be the center, and the remaining two cookie parts will be rings. Use the smallest size cutter with one color of dough, the small and medium cutters with the next color, then the medium and the large cutters with the last color.
3. Freeze all cut dough before handling.
4. Assemble tri-colored target shaped cookies.
5. Press one Dec-Ons® decoration into the center of each cookie.
6. Bake and let cool.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz