SIZE: ¼ sheet
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
Kids and that painter (or paint-baller!) in your life will get kick out of this “messy” design!
1. Ice cake in white icing; airbrush the sides using a 3-to-1 ratio of Lucks Yellow Liquid Airbrush Color to Green Liquid Airbrush Color.
2. Apply Birthday Splat Edible Image® decoration.
3. Mix blue icing using Lucks Sky Blue Liqua-Gel Color; using a #10 plain round tube, pipe a beaded bottom border as shown.
4. Using white icing and a #5 plain round tube, pipe a beaded top border.
5. Mix neon green and red icings using Lucks Liqua-Gel Colors in Neon Bright Green and Super Red.
6. With red, neon green and blue icings, and using #3 and #8 plain round tubes, make a variety of splats on top to match those found on the image.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz