SIZE: Other (cupcakes)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
These bamboo-peek-a-boo pandas are almost too cute to eat!
1. Mix green icing using Lucks Green Liquid Airbrush Color (Item #10162) and black using Lucks Coal Black Liqua-Gel Color (Item #45290).
2. Ice cupcakes with cream cheese icing using the open end of a Plastic coupler (Item #11024) and smooth.
3. Pipe a teardrop-shaped panda body in white, slightly off-center, with a #8 plain round tube (Item #11031) on each cupcake.
4. Lighten a small amount of chocolate icing by mixing it with white, then variegate green and light chocolate in a pastry bag with a #5 plain round tube (Item #11027).
5. Use this variegated icing to pipe three bamboo stalks on each cupcake, as shown. Two of the three stalks should surround the white panda body.
6. Pipe a few bamboo leaves on each stalk with green icing in a #3 plain round tube (Item #11022).
7. Pipe a neck and two arms hugging two bamboo stalks in black with a #5 tip.
8. Finish by applying one Panda Royal Icing Decoration (Item #45841) to each panda body.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz