SIZE: Other (cereal treats)
Dip pops in Primary Quins to add a burst of color and crunch to this trendy dessert!
1. Fashion pops from homemade or commercially-prepared cereal treats.
2. Melt chocolate or candy melts using your preferred method.
3. Dip one end of a candy stick into the melted chocolate, and then insert into a cereal treat. Repeat until done.
4. Dip cereal treat pops in melted chocolate and then immediately dip into Bright Sequins. Let set.
5. Attach one Small Party Hats Dec-Ons® decoration to each pop with a dab of melted chocolate or icing.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz