SIZE: Other (jello cake)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy/Moderate
1. Prepare three clear and three opaque batches of colored gelatin according to box instructions.
2. Pour a white layer of gelatin, and then proceed pouring each alternating layer after the previous layer has adequately chilled. Continue until all layers are poured.
3. While the cake is setting up, prepare the Edible Image®: remove from the backing sheet, turn upside down, and apply a very thin veneer of white chocolate ganache to the reverse side of the image. Refrigerate, allowing it to set up.
4. When cake is fully set, carefully remove from the mold and set upright on a plate or pedestal.
5. Place the image on the top of the cake, as shown. TIP: The chocolate barrier will prevent the Edible Image® dissolving into the jello.
Decorating idea by Sandy McNicol