SIZE: 10” round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
Make message placement a breeze by piping large dots on which to write individual letters.
1. Mix dusty pink fondant and icing using scant amounts of Lucks Liquid Airbrush Colors in Red (Item #10166) and Brown (Item #10159) in White Vanilla Fondant (Item #46755) and in white icing.
2. Ice the cake with white icing.
3. Apply striped Pink Delicious Designer Prints™ decorations (Item #43815) to the sides of the cake.
4. With fudge icing in a #8 round tip (Item #11031), pipe a beaded stripe along each juncture of the Designer Prints™ and a beaded bottom border.
5. With white icing in a #8 round tip, pipe a zigzag top border.
6. Cut a freehand mortarboard in pink fondant, as shown. Arrange in the center of the cake.
7. With the pink icing and a #809 large round tip (Item #46752), pipe large dots around the mortarboard on which to write individual letters. Count the number of letters in each word, and space the corresponding dots evenly, starting in the center and moving away on either side.
8. With fudge icing in a #4 round tip (Item #11026), outline the fondant mortarboard, and add a tassel.
9. With the same icing and tip, pipe the inscription on the pink dots.
Decorating Idea by Charra Jarosz