SIZE: 10” round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
This fun celebration cake is not only Pinkalicious…it’s Pinka-luscious!
1. Prepare your Pinkalicious Designer Prints™ decorations by trimming away the white ends with either a Ribbon Insertion Tool with the pointed blade or an X-ACTO type knife. A 10” round will use 3 strips.
2. Return the Designer Prints™ strips to the silver bag, reseal, and set aside for later use.
3. Mix a dusty pink icing using very small amounts of Lucks Liqua-Gel Colors Red/Red and Buckeye Brown in a white icing base.
4. Ice the cake with white icing.
5. Apply the Designer Prints™ strips, leaving about ½” to a ¼” between each strip.
6. With fudge icing, chocolate icing, or chocolate ganache and a #5 plain round tube, pipe dots and message as shown.
7. With the dusty pink icing and a #8 plain round tube (Item #11031), pipe the stripes between the chocolate dots, the dots on top of the chocolate dots, a stripe along each juncture of the Designer Prints™ design as well as the bottom border.
8. With white icing and a #8 plain round tube, pipe a top border.
Decorating Idea by Charra Jarosz