Pink Ribbon Donuts
SIZE: Other (donuts)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Buy commercially-prepared cake or raised donuts, or make your own.
2. Glaze donuts with white and light pink icings. To achieve the very light pink color, use a scant amount of Red Red gel color in the white icing.
3. If you are sugaring or placing sprinkles on the donuts, dip glazed donuts or sprinkle while the icing is still tacky.
4. Use a #4 round tip to drizzle icing on the donuts.
5. If you are piping icing in the center of the donuts, use a #805 round tip or a #828 Star tip.
6. Attach Dec-Ons® decorations while icing is still tacky, or with a dab of icing.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz