Pink Scallop Stacked Cake
SIZE: 6” and 7” Round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Mix a scant amount of Rose Pink Premium Gel color with your icing and frost both of your cakes.
2. Assemble the cakes by staking the 6” on top of the 7” cake.
3. Place one line of the Scallop Sweet Shapes® fondant on the top tier and 2 overlapping lines on the bottom tier of your cake.
4. Using a #6 tip, pipe and border on the bottom of each cake.
5. Pipe a bird design on the top tier with a couple hearts, as shown, using a #4 tip.
6. Write an inscription on the bottom tier using a #4 tip.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz