SIZE: 8” three-layer and and 6” two-layer rounds
SKILL LEVEL: Easy/Moderate
Use Icing Décor™ Shimmer Ribbons™ decorations in lieu of real ribbon to deliver a cake that is every bit as refined but so much easier to cut and serve.
1. A day ahead, create the fondant flowers.
2. Mix pink icing, using a scant amount of Lucks Red Premium Airbrush Color in a white icing base.
3. Mix a small portion of pink fondant by using the same ratio of red color blended into White Vanilla Fondant.
4. Ice each tier in pink icing.
5. Apply Gold Icing Décor™ Shimmer Ribbons™ decorations around the base of each tier.
6. Carefully stack the tiers.
7. Pipe a pink beaded border at the base of each tier with a #8 round tip.
8. Arrange flowers on the cake, adhering with icing, as shown.
9. Finish by attaching a few small pink fondant blossoms, created using the Flower and Leaf Cutter Set.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz