Pixel Pumpkin Drip Cake
SIZE: 8” two-layer round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy/Moderate
1. Mix a large batch of neon orange icing using Premium Gel Color.
2. Mix smaller batches of black, blue, neon green, neon pink, neon purple and lemon yellow icings using Premium Gel Colors.
3. Assemble cake and ice sides using neon orange icing.
4. Ice top of cake using black icing.
5. Wrap sides of cake with Spooky Drips Sweet Shapes® fondant strips.
6. Use a toothpick to scribe the shape of a pumpkin, including eyes and mouth.
7. Using a #10 Piping Tip and a variety of icing colors, pipe dots to fill the pumpkin shape, excluding the eyes and mouth.
8. Use a small spatula to swipe each icing dot, making a shallow impression.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz