SIZE: Other (cupcakes)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Buy commercially-prepared cupcakes, or make your own.
2. To create the transfer décor, pour melted chocolate over the textured side of the transfer sheet and allow the chocolate to set up for 5-10 minutes without refrigeration.
3. Turn the solidified chocolate over, peel away the acetate, and then use a round cutter to create patterned discs.
4. Use a #869 tip to ice cupcakes.
5. Set a polka dot chocolate round atop each cupcake.
6. Attach Dec-Ons® decorations to chocolate rounds with a dab of icing, as shown.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz