SIZE: Other (ice cream bars)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
- Cast your own ice cream bars, or buy commercially-prepared desserts.
- If creating your own bars, melt down dipping chocolate.
- If creating your own, you may need to dip the ice cream 2 times to ensure it is completely covered. If using commercially-prepared ice cream, spread melted chocolate on the surface you wish to transfer on to and place the melted chocolate side of the bar on the textured sided of the transfer sheet. If creating your own, after the second dip, place one side on the textured side of the transfer sheet.
- Place the ice cream bars in the freezer until set.
- Take the ice cream bars out of the freezer and remove them from the acetate.
Decorating idea by Bonnie Lee