Pom Pom Llama Cake
SIZE: 8 inch single layer round cake
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Bake and cool cake.
2. Mix batches of yellow, pink (mix Burgundy Wine and Princess Pink) and teal icings using Premium Gel Colors.
3. Make icing pom poms by cutting regular size marshmallows in half, placing onto wax paper or parchment paper pieces. Pipe “yarn” texture with yellow, pink and teal icings around sides and tops of marshmallow halves with Grass Tip #133. Set aside for icing to crust over and/or set in refrigerator to chill until firm.
4. Ice entire cake with white icing.
5. Place Boho Tassels Variety Edible Image® Designer Prints® strips (tassel strips only) around sides of freshly iced cake.
6. Place No Drama Llama Variety Edible Image® to top of freshly iced cake.
7. Arrange icing pompoms around top of cake by using an offset spatula to gently remove set/chilled pompoms from paper and place onto a dollop of fresh icing.
8. Pipe bottom bead border with piping tip #6 and white icing.