SIZE: 6” round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. To create the transfer décor, pour melted chocolate over the textured side of the transfer sheet and allow the chocolate to set up for 5-10 minutes without refrigeration.
2. Turn the solidified chocolate over, peel away the acetate, and then use a cutter to create patterned hearts.
3. Ice cake and cover with ganache.
4. Use fudge icing in a #864 tip to pipe a shell bottom border, as well as six evenly-spaced dollops around the top of the cake. These dollops will support the chocolate heart décor.
5. Arrange chocolate hearts on the top of the cake, one heart resting on each dollop at an angle, as shown.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz
Transfer sheets artwork © 2016 Gartner Studios, Inc.