SIZE: Other (cupcakes)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
Delectable dipped éclair-style cupcakes are the perfect canvas for Royal Icing Roses in deep, delicious colors.
1. Mix light green icing using a few drops of Lucks Green Liquid Airbrush Color (Item #10162) in a white base.
2. Ice cupcakes using a #809 large round tube.
3. Dip cupcakes in a melted truffle or ganache coating and allow to set up.
4. Place a single Small Royal Icing Rose atop each cupcake. Shown here are Plum (Item #41646), Fuchsia (Item #41647) and Bride’s Yellow (Item #13821) airbrushed with Lucks Orange Liquid Airbrush Color (Item #10164).
5. Finish by piping a single green leaf near each rose using a #352 deep cut tip (Item #10999).
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz