Ruffles and Tassels Llama Cake
SIZE: 8 inch double layer round cake
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Bake and cool cakes.
2. Mix batches of yellow, pink (Burgundy Wine + Princess Pink), teal, guava and blue icings using Premium Gel Colors.
3. Ice entire cake with white icing.
4. Pipe bottom ruffled border with teal, pink (mix Burgundy Wine and Princess Pink) and yellow icing using Rose Tip #102.
5. Arrange Boho Llama Asst. Sweet Shapes® Fondant tassels and pompoms pieces in an arch on front side of cake and hold in place with a dot of icing. Fill spaces between fondant pieces with round icing dots of pink, yellow, blue, teal and guava icing using piping tip #8. TIP: lightly dip a finger into water and gently round out any tips that form when piping the dots. Add blue icing strings to sides of tassel arch using piping tip #2.
6. Pipe message on top of cake using guava, blue, pink, and yellow icing using piping tip #2.
7. Place No Prob-Llama Dec-Ons® Decorations next to message with a dot of fresh icing.
8. Finish with small top bead border in white icing and tip #8.