SIZE: 6” three-layer round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
Go Goth this Halloween by combining skulls with Chandelier Designer Prints™ decorations!
1. Mix black icing using Lucks Coal Black Liqua-Gel Color (Item #45290) in a white icing base.
2. Assemble and ice the cake.
3. Apply Chandelier Designer Prints™ decorations (Item #46513) around the top sides of the cake.
4. Apply alternating fondant ruffles around the base of the cake using White Vanilla (Item #70014) and Black Vanilla (Item #15401) fondants.
5. Cut out a black fondant scalloped disc using the Fluted Cutter set (Item #9799), and center it on the top of the cake. Place one White Skull Dec-Ons® decoration (Item #42407) in the center of the black disc.
6. Pipe decorative black dots around the top of the cake using a #3 round tip (Item #11022).
7. Finish with an arrangement of Black Candy Pearls (Item #15746), as shown.
Decorating Idea by Charra Jarosz