Top Hat Skull Cupcakes
SIZE: Other (cupcakes)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Carve out small arcs at the top of the skulls using a small craft knife. TIP: This will allow the top hats to attach more stably.
2. Attach hats to skulls, and then the full combination to candy sticks, using royal icing or white melted chocolate. Allow to set.
3. Mix batches of icing and ice cupcakes using an #807 tip.
4. Dip each cupcake into melted ganache. Allow to set.
5. Pipe simple spines, ribs and bow ties on each cupcake, as shown.
6. Finish by inserting one Dec-Ons® decoration combo into each cupcake.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz