Snowflake Cookie Pops
SIZE: Other (chocolate-coated cookie pops)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Prepare your favorite sandwich cookies or use pre-made.
2. Prepare round pieces of transfer sheet, sized to your cookie diameter, by using scissors or a craft punch to shape. Set aside.
3. Prepare cooled cookies by inserting a candy stick or decorative straw into each. TIP: If using a decorative straw, you may find it useful to nestle it into cream filling before affixing the top cookie. If using pre-made cookies, disassemble the cookie prior to straw placement. Reassemble after placement, and move on to the next step.
4. Melt coating chocolate.
5. Dip each cookie into melted chocolate and place one round-cut piece of transfer sheet on each, before the chocolate sets up. TIP: Ensure that the transfer is placed textured side down.
6. Let cookies set up on a piece of parchment, or place upright in Styrofoam.
7. Remove acetate backing from transfer designs and enjoy!
Decorating idea by Bobbijo Dalton