Snowflake Cream Puffs
SIZE: Other (cream puffs)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Bake your favorite choux pastry formula and allow to cool thoroughly. Alternately, you may use cream puffs that have been commercially prepared.
2. Cut each puff in half; fill the lower half with whipping or pastry cream.
3. Tint a portion of white glaze light blue with a scant amount of gel color.
4. Dip top halves of puffs into the blue glaze, and sprinkle a few white non-pareils over each.
5. Finish each cream puff with one Dec-Ons® decoration, attached while the icing is still tacky.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz