Soft Blue Scallop Bow Cake
SIZE: ¼ Sheet
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Mix a batch of icing using Neon Bright Green Premium Gel color and ice the cake.
2. Gently peel the Soft Blue Scallop Sweet Shape® strip from the backing sheet.
3. Carefully adhere the strip on the top of the cake sides placing the strips end to end so they go around the entire cake.
4. Using the Ribbon from the Soft Blue Scallop Sweet Shapes® fondant, make a bow on top of the cake attaching each piece with and small amount of frosting.
5. Pipe a border on the top using a #12 Tip and on the bottom using a #8 tip.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz