Soft Pink Quatrefoil Stacked Cake
SIZE: 6” and 8” round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Mix a batch of frosting using Lemon Yellow Premium Gel color and ice both cakes.
2. Assemble the tiers.
3. Pipe bottoms borders on each tier using a #102 rose tip having the wider end facing down.
4. Gently peel the Soft Pink Quatrefoil Sweet Shapes® strip from the backing sheet.
5. Carefully adhere the strip to the sides of each tier aligning them end to end until each tier is wrapped all around.
6. Pipe a dollop of icing where you plan to position your flowers using an open coupler or any round tip.
7. Arrange each accent piece as petals around a stamen.
8. Complete stamen with a piped icing using a #5 tip
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz