Soft Pop Graduation Cake
Size: 8” round
Skill level: Easy
1. Ice the cake with buttercream.
2. Apply the Edible Image® design to the top of the cake.
3. Apply pastel quins to the base of the cake by holding the cake above an empty sheet pan and use your hand to press the sprinkles into the frosting where you want them to stick. Tap the board and let the excess fall off the board onto the pan.
4. Mix light purple frosting by applying a scant amount of Violet Premium Gel Color to icing.
5. Use a #5 piping tip to create the top border.
Decorating idea by Bonnie Lee