SIZE: 4” square
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
“Bug out” with Small Eyes Dec-Ons® decorations!
1. Ice the cake.
2. Airbrush the cake lightly with Lucks Blue Airbrush Color (Item #10158), then recolor with Lucks Lavender Airbrush Color (Item #10163); alternately, simply use Lucks Purple Airbrush Color (Item #45758).
3. Mix lime green icing using one part Lucks Green Airbrush Color (Item #10162) to three parts Yellow Airbrush Color (Item #10167), and black icing using Lucks Coal Black Liqua-Gel Color (Item #45290).
4. With white icing in a #3 plain round tube (Item #11022), pipe the spiderweb. Begin in the center of the web, drawing straight lines outward; continue by connecting these radial lines with smaller, irregular webbing.
5. With lime green icing in a #8 plain round tube (Item #11031), pipe the head and body of each spider, as shown. Tiny legs can be added with either a #1 plain round tube (Item #10984) or a parchment triangle with a very small cut.
6. Attach sets of Small Eyes Dec-Ons® decorations (Item #13019) to each spider.
7. With a #8 tip and white icing, pipe a message balloon in the top right corner of the cake; outline with black icing in a #3 tip, then pipe an appropriate message in the balloon.
8. With a #104 rose tip (Item #11046) and black icing, pipe a bottom border.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz