SIZE: 8” round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
Who says creepy can’t be cute? Please traditionals and trend-setters alike with Lucks’ new line of Halloween edibles!
1. Mix lime green icing using Lucks Neon Brite Green Liqua-Gel Color (Item #45293) in a white icing base.
2. Assemble and ice the cake.
3. Trim the white ends from the Designer Prints™ decorations using a ribbon insertion tool with the pointed blade (Item #43381) or an X-ACTO type razor knife. Return all Designer Prints™ sheets to the re-sealable bag until ready to use.
4. Apply Spooky Fun Variety Designer Prints™ decorations (Item #46909) to the sides of the cake.
5. Apply the skeleton bones image from the Happy Halloween Variety Pack Edible Image® set (Item #46908) to the top of the cake.
6. Pipe a white bottom “bone” border using a #10 plain round tube (Item #11029).
7. Pipe a lime green scalloped top border using a #8 plain round tube (Item #11031).
8. Finish with a few Frightful Friends Assortment Dec-Ons® decorations (Item #46919) around the top border, as shown.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz