Spooky Spiderweb Cake
SIZE: Stacked Cake - 8” Single layer, 6” Barrel cake (6” HIGH)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Ahead of time: Mix yellow donut icing using Premium Gel Colors and ice donut. Allow to set.
2. Fill, stack and ice both cakes with black icing. Assemble tiers with the 6” cake on top of the 8”.
3. Fully melt mini marshmallows and allow to cool until they are able to be handled. Pull bunches of marshmallow with hands and stretch out to form a “web”. Wrap around the cake stretching and pulling as you go. Make random patterns around entire cake.
4. Attach iced donut to top of cake with icing.
5. Place two pieces of Spooky Black Fence Sweet Shapes® fondant on top of cake and in front of cake as shown.
6. Add assorted Dec-Ons® decorations to the top and front of the cake as shown.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz Fulton