St Patrick's Day Bark
SIZE: OTHER (CANDY BARK)
SKILL LEVEL: EASY
1. Melt batches of dark and light green candy wafers.
2. On a parchment lined baking sheet, pour the darker green chocolate onto the pan and spread with a spatula to desired thickness.
3. Drop spoonfuls of the lighter green chocolate in random places on top of the darker green while both are still melted.
4. Immediately swirl in random patterns cto create a marbled effect.
5. Place Good Luck Assortment Dec-Ons® decorations and your favorite cereals in random patters before setting up begins.
6. Allow to cool completely.
7. Break up bark by cutting with a sharp knife or by randomly breaking apart.
Decorating idea by Lori Cook