St Patrick's Day Cakes
SIZE: 8” double layer rounds
SKILL LEVEL: Easy/Moderate
1. Mix a large batch of pale green icing and smaller batches of red, orange, yellow, grass green, teal and purple icings using Premium Gel Colors.
2. Fill and assemble the cakes.
3. Ice cakes using pale green icing, applying rainbow sprinkles around the bases.
4. Use rainbow colors in #807 Large Pastry Tips to pipe five dollops as a portion of the top border.
5. Use pale green in a #807 Large Pastry Tip to pipe dollops completing the top border, as shown.
6. Finish with Dec-Ons® decorations and a grass green inscription if desired.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz Fulton