St Patrick's Day Unicorn Cakes
SIZE: 8” double layer rounds
SKILL LEVEL: Easy/Moderate
1. Mix a large batch of pale green icing and smaller batches of red, yellow, teal and purple icings using Premium Gel Colors. TIP: For the perfect purple hue, mix a 3:1 ratio of Neon Bright Purple and Violet Gel Colors.
2. Fill and assemble the cakes.
3. Ice cakes using pale green icing, piping a beaded bottom border with the same color in a #12 Round Tip.
4. Use a mix of teal and purple icings in a #827 Large Star Tip to pipe the mane.
5. Use a mix of red and yellow icings in a #22 Star Tip to pipe mane highlights.
6. Apply unicorn face Sweet Shapes® fondant pieces as shown.
7. Finish with Dec-Ons® decorations.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz