Summer Flower Cookies
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Make your favorite cut out cookie recipe. Use a six petal flower cutter to cut out the cookies. Bake and let cool.
2. Mix batches of icing in orange, green, two shades of yellow, blue, and red using Premium Gel Colors.
3. Using orange icing and an open coupler, start at the edges of the petals and pipe teardrops pulling down and releasing pressure as you get to the flower center. Repeat for all petals of the flower. Use different color icing for different cookies.
4. Using a contrasting color icing and an open coupler, pipe the center on the flower as shown.
5. Attach Dec-Ons® decorations to the flower centers.
Decorating idea by Lori Cook