SIZE: ¼ sheet
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
Combine DJ Lance Rock’s iconic boombox and fuzzy hat motif to dress up this Yo Gabba Gabba cake!
1. Ice the cake in white and place a Tangled - Rapunzel Edible Image® decoration to the top right.
2. Mix icing colors using the following Lucks Liqui-Gel Colors: Golden Yellow, Sky Blue and Neon Brite Purple.
3. Airbrush the lower sides of the cake with Lucks Blue Liquid Airbrush Color and the upper sides with Lavender Airbrush Color.
4. Variegate a bag fitted with a #21 star tube with a line or two of chocolate icing, filling the rest of the bag with golden yellow.
5. Connect portions of Rapunzel’s hair in loose waves using this variegated icing, as shown.
6. Pipe a sky blue beaded top border with a #5 plain round tube.
7. Pipe a “plaited” lavender bottom border using a #8 plain round tube.
8. Finish with a few Daisies Assortment Dec-Ons® decorations around the top of the cake and an inscription if you wish.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz