Tiny Monster Treats
SIZE: Other (cupcakes on cookies)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
- Make feet for the little monsters by rolling out fondant and cutting out heart shapes. Let dry for at least 2-3 hours.
- Bake or buy commercially-prepared cupcakes. If your cupcakes have a dramatic dome on the top, level before continuing to the next step.
- Attach the cupcake to the fondant, turning the cupcake upside down, using a bit of icing.
- Mix batches of icing using Neon Bright Green, Violet, Neon Bright Orange, Neon Bright Pink and Lemon Yellow using Premium Gel colors.
- Use a #16 open star or a #133 grass tip to pipe all around the cupcakes.
- Finish the monsters by adding Dec-Ons® from the Ultimate Face Kit Assortment.
Decorating idea by Bonnie Lee