SIZE: Other (ice cream truffles)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
Trade in your old cake pops for these delicious summer one-bite bonbons!
1. You will need wooden rose sticks, ice cream dipping chocolate (chocolate mixed with coconut oil, recipes may be found on the internet) and chopped pistachios.
2. Use a small scoop or large melon baller to create ice cream balls, laying them on a parchment-lined sheet pan. If ice cream is sufficiently firm, you may add sticks at this time. If not, place balls in the freezer until firm before adding sticks.
3. Melt dipping chocolate on the stove top or in a microwave, being careful not to overheat.
4. Dip balls into chocolate, and then into chopped pistachios.
5. Return dipped bonbons to the freezer until ready to serve.
6. Add Toadstool Assortment and Small Daisy Royal Icing Decorations with a dab of icing or chocolate to finish.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz