Tropical Painted Cake
SIZE: 6” round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Ice and assemble the cake with buttercream.
2. Mix two batches of buttercream frosting and separate. Add Sunset Orange Premium Gel Color to one batch and Neon Bright Pink Premium Gel Color to the other.
3. Place the colored buttercream frostings into pastry bags and cut the tips off to create a medium sized opening.
4. Place small amounts of each frosting color randomly around the sides of the cake.
5. With a spatula or a flat edged scraper, smooth out the sides of the cake to create the painted buttercream look.
6. Arrange the Hibiscus Assortment Dec-Ons® decorations on the top side of the cake.
Decorating idea by Bonnie Lee