SIZE: 8” three-layer, 6” three-layer and 4” three-layer round tiers
SKILL LEVEL: Easy/moderate
This cake is decorated entirely in fondant, including the darling blossoms and leaves.
1. Make flowers and leaves a day ahead: Mix lime and forest green fondant using Lucks Neon Brite Green (Item #45293) and Forest Green (Item #45275) Liqua-Gel Colors. Then use assorted blossom and leaf cutters from the Flower and Leaf Cutter Set (Item #46659) to cut lime green flowers and forest green leaves. Let dry.
2. When the flowers are dry, airbrush the centers with Lucks Turquoise Shimmer Airbrush Color (Item #46008).
3. To assemble the cake, mix enough light turquoise fondant to cover and border the cake, using Lucks Sky Blue (Item #45276) and Neon Brite Green Liqua-Gel Colors in a ratio of 4:1.
4. Cover and assemble the tiers.
5. To make the border, roll ropes by hand, varying the width in regular intervals, as shown. Attach to cake using a light application of water or clear, potable alcohol.
6. Attach flowers and leaves to cake using dabs of icing.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz