SIZE: 8” round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
Treat your outdoor enthusiast to a special occasions cake they’ll really love!
1. Ice the cake in white icing.
2. Attach a Wild Ducks Edible Image® decoration to the top of the cake.
3. Airbrush the full sides of the cake using Lucks Egg Shade Liquid Airbrush Color, then apply a coat of Orange Airbrush Color around the upper half of the cake’s sides.
4. With a #3 plain round tube and fudge icing, pipe a beaded border surrounding the Edible Image® decoration, then continue to pipe cattails and grass around the bottom half of the cake’s sides, as shown.
5. Mix a mossy green icing using Lucks Green Liquid Airbrush Color with a dab of fudge icing mixed in. Alternately, you may use a drop of Brown Airbrush Color in lieu of fudge.
6. With a #4 plain round tube and green icing, pipe some longer blades of grass randomly around the sides of the cake.
7. With a #352 deep cut leaf tube, pipe green blades of grass around the base of the cake, and using the same tip, finish by piping a beaded bottom border.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz