SIZE: 8” round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Ice the cake.
2. Apply one Damask Piece Edible Image® decoration, as shown.
3. Apply Icing Décor® shimmer Ribbons around the sides of the bottom of the cake, about ½” above the cake board.
4. Use white icing in a #70 leaf tip to pipe a ruffled bottom border.
5. Attach a few bat pieces from the Halloween Silhouette Assortment to candy sticks, using royal icing or melted white chocolate; set aside.
6. Carefully remove the gumpaste stamen from the poppy flower; replace with a cat face, or any Deluxe Halloween character you wish.
7. Arrange gumpaste flower on the top edge of the cake, and surround with a few bats.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz