Woodland Animals Fudge Stumps
SIZE: Other (Fudge)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Prepare 2 types of chocolate fudge. One type will have more white chocolate, and the other will be regular. Use your favorite recipe. Place parts of fudge in between two pieces of Parchment paper and roll out into thin layers.
2. On a piece of parchment paper, layer the white and dark fudge on top of one another. Roll the fudge into a log.
3. Use a knife that has been dipped in hot water to cut sections of the roll.
4. With a fork or a toothpick, scratch the sides of the logs to create a tree bark effect.
5. Place the Woodland Animals Assortment Dec-Ons® decoration onto each stump.
6. Place one Leaf Flower Charms Assortment Dec-Ons® decoration on each stump.
Decorating idea by Bonnie Lee