Woodland Tiered Cake
SIZE: 8”and 6” round tiers
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Frost the tiers in white buttercream and apply Designer Prints® decorations to the bottom tier, as shown.
2. Stack the tiers.
3. Cut black fondant into thin strips and create arrows going up the top tier of the cake.
4. Mix a batch of green frosting using Leaf Green Premium gel color.
5. Use a #133 to create small grass patches around the cake.
6. Place candy rocks and Dec-Ons® decorations around the cake in various spots.
Decorating idea by Bonnie Lee