SIZE: 8” round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
Customize this Valentine’s cake with a first name, a pet name or pipe a simple message!
1. Take the cake from the freezer and let rest for just a few minutes, to allow the ice crystal to soften. Use this time to fill your pastry bags:
--one with white whipped topping and a standard Delrin coupler (Item #11024); have on hand a #22 star tube (Item #11074) and a #4 plain round tube (Item #11026).
2. Apply the blank heart design from the XOXO Variety Pack Edible Image® decorations (Item #46412) to the top of the cake. TIP: If the cake is still coated in frozen ice crystal, the design may not adhere—a slight condensation build-up is ideal.
3. Pipe top and bottom shell borders using white icing in the #22 tip.
4. Pipe a name or message using the same bag, but change the tip from the #22 to the #4.
5. Finish with a sprinkling of Red Heart Quins (Item #42119).
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz