SIZE: Other (cupcakes)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Melt chocolate or candy coating using your preferred method.
2. Working on a clean surface, place the transfer sheet textured side up.
3. Pour chocolate over the transfer sheet and smooth with a spatula or straight-edge.
4. Allow the chocolate to set up enough to be handled, but before becoming brittle (do not chill). Remove the acetate backing and turn the chocolate sheet over so that the pattern is facing up. Use a cutter to cut shapes. TIP: Wear plastic gloves when handling chocolate pieces in order to prevent finger prints and to protect chocolate from the warmth of your hands.
5. Mix batches of light blue and green icings, and ice cupcakes using #807 tips.
6. Insert chocolate discs into icing, as shown.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz
Transfer sheet artwork © Josephine Kimberling, LLC All rights reserved.