Bake or purchase a 12” cookie cake of your choice.
Mix icing colors using Lucks Sunset Orange Liqua-Gel™, Lucks Neon Bright Green Liqua-Gel™ , and Lucks Leaf Green Liqua-Gel™.
Trim the Dinosaurs Edible Image® still on the backing paper to the size you want on your cookie cake.
Place the image right-side up in the center of the cookie cake and use a tooth pick to mark the shape of your image into the cookie.
- Remove the image and fill the marked space on your cookie with white buttercream icing. Smooth the icing flat inside of the marked space.
- Peel the Dinosaurs Edible Image® Design off the backing paper and place it on the patch of white icing on the cookie.
- Using a round #8 tip, pipe chocolate branches around the edge of the image.
- Fill a piping bag with Lucks Neon Bright Green Liqua-Gel™ on one side and Lucks Leaf Green Liqua-Gel™ on the other side, so that when leaves are piped, they are two-toned. Use a #104 leaf tip to add leaves to the chocolate branches.
- Fill a piping bag with Lucks Sunset Orange Liqua-Gel™ icing and pipe a shell border around the outside edge of the cookie using a #22 star tip.